Every Techie needs to read something.

Friday, December 22, 2006

When Getting New Features Means that Old Features don't work anymore

You can categorize this post under "whining". The new blogger is out of beta, and I thought "Woo-Hoo". I have been using the beta for a little while now, and I bet the finally fixed the problems so that I can now publish using the Word Add-in and Google Docs and Spreadsheets like I was able to before I switched.

Wrong.

It still doesn't work, and I found in their help info that they don't even know if they are going to upgrade the word plug-in.

But wait, there's more...

Luckily, I did a quick little search, and I ran across this post on TechNirvana, what a life saver. Thanks Abhishekg!

Now if only Docs and worksheet would place the title of the document as the title of the blog post, and fix the insertion of an extra space after making a hyperlink.

But remember Mike, this stuff is all free. OK, I feel better now.

No comments: